- Click Here To Find Out More About:
- Energy Efficiency Consultant Australia
Adding a security system to your business or home gives you an extra layer of defense against any potential intruders. Whether you rent or own, you can enjoy the benefits that come with having a security system. Explore your options by comparing the best home security systems in the UK with Utility Deals for your security requirements & budget maybe.There are a lot of elements to think about when it comes to home security systems and that includes how the security system could benefit you and your family. Installing, arming, disarming, paying monthly fees, and dealing with false alarms are all things that may cause you to wonder if home security systems are worth the inherent hassle. Here are a few reasons how that’s true:1. Protects your familyRead through this list to learn why getting a home security system is an essential option for your home.
- 106 seconds a Burglary happens
- 296,000+ Burglary happened within 12 months
- 63% Burglaries happen without a Security system
- 58% Burglars break in when someone’s in the home
- 26% use Force or Violence
- 3.1% lead to a Conviction
2. Protects valuablesAccording to recent statistics, every 106 seconds, a burglary happens. While using a home safe can help protect irreplaceable items, a home security system has an alarm that can scare off many would-be burglars and can notify the local authorities if someone does attempt a break-in.3. Deters crimeA study by Rutgers found that, as the number of home security systems increased in an area, the number of residential robberies decreased in that area. In UK, almost 63% burglaries happen without a security system and about 296,000 such cases took place within 12 months. Hence, having a security system not only protects you, but helps deter crime and creates a safer neighborhood for everyone.4. Allows remote access to your homeYou can control your alarm system through the mobile app from anywhere in the world. Modern alarm systems now allow you to remotely monitor what’s happening in your property from your phone when you’re not there.5. Lowers homeowner’s insuranceYou may be paying a monthly fee for your security system, but having a monitored alarm system in your property can lower your homeowner’s insurance by up to 20%. That, combined with instant notifications to police and emergency services, makes an alarm system very proactive.6. Notifies you of fire or gas problemsYou can upgrade on the latest smoke detectors linked with alarm system that’s monitored 24×7 & in case of fire, the alarm receiving center can notify the Fire brigade.7. Helps keep tabs on kidsThis is another great aspect of home automation. If you’re at work, you can use mobile app to activate/deactivate alarm system.8. For peace of mindThe sense of security and comfort you gain with an alarm system is perhaps the greatest benefit of all. You can relax whilst our security experts look after your premises 24×7, so you can focus on what is important for you.Why Utility Deals?Utility Deals have teamed up with the best Smart Alarm System in the industry (Verisure Alarm) in UK to offer you peace of mind, assuring you that someone is there to help and support you 24 x 7. Over the years, customers have told us they like how we quickly grasp what protection and business/home security measures they desire for their properties.We do the research on best deals for you, so that you can focus on your business or personal life and we focus on your savings.
- At Utility Deals we have Over 70 suppliers and over 150 deals compared in minutes
- Dedicated accounts manager ready to help and support you (face to face meetings/ Zoom meetings)
- Committed to help & support you & days a week
- 4.8/5 on Trustpilot.
- Alarm system and professional fittings from only 299
We shall be happy to schedule a Free Live Demo or a Zoom call based on your convenience.Your 1 call to us can save you Time& Money. First 10 customers receive Free Triple Pack worth 162 !!!Reach us out at 03301247333 or www.utility-deals.com.