This is the category for the Lockerbie bombing, in which a US passenger airliner was destroyed over Lockerbie, Scotland in 1988.
Refresh this list to see the latest articles.
- 1 February 2013: British Prime Minister David Cameron makes unannounced visit to Libya
- 23 May 2012: Lockerbie convict Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi buried after dying at Libyan home
- 21 October 2009: Scottish lawyer denies death of Lockerbie bomber Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi
- 2 September 2009: UK denies pressuring Scotland into Lockerbie release
- 20 August 2009: Lockerbie bomber Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi released on compassionate grounds
- 18 August 2009: Lockerbie bombing appeal dropped
- 15 August 2009: Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi moves to drop Lockerbie bombing appeal
- 11 August 2009: Scotland denies bail to terminally ill man convicted of Lockerbie bombing
- 11 August 2009: Lockerbie convict’s family among protesters for justice in Edinburgh
- 21 December 2008: 20 years on: Lockerbie victims’ group head talks to Wikinews
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
The wreckage of Pan Am 103 in 1988 (Image: AAIB)
Pages in category “Lockerbie bombing”